Friday, September 26, 2008

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9


A little reminder of His ways as I walk the path of this earthly life. Early summer we went hiking with friends just minutes from our home. There is a spring at the top of the trail, cascading down with falls and beaver ponds. In late summer, wild raspberries grow all over. It's a fairytopia, a garden of eden, a little taste of heaven.

Especially when you enter these
little pieces
to the equation!
I just love His ways.


5 comments:

angela said...

Jill,
Hi. It was fun to see your blog. Your family has sure grown. Sorry about Clarks leg. I loved your to do list on your front page. Take care! Tell everyone hello from us.

JK said...

Heaven is truly in our own back yard! Having family close by makes our life a miracle. Love, Mom and Dad

Aurelie said...

Is it too cold to come up this year? We want to go!

The Bechtol Family said...

YEAH.....you are finally keepin up with your blog. it's a great journal for us!! we have A LOT to post, that are all saved as drafts, but they'll be up soon!! but check us out in the meantime!!

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Oh Jilly, I am so happy to see your new blog. You have done a good job. I love you, always remember. I appreciated our time together at the cabin. My prayers are with you all, all the time. Women's conference was great wasn't it. Also conference. It was a time for rejoicing and a time to really be thankful for what we have and to keep faithful and steadfast with a perfect brightness of hope always. I love you all. Mom