Monday, September 15, 2008

Making Changes


Reading blogs has become a daily ritual for me. I love reading about family, friends and others I don't even know. Ok, strangers. But after reading about people, I don't think of them as strangers, but friends in the blogging world. But a have a problem. I don't take the time to keep my blog updated, as my few readers know! I'm making changes that will help me be more involved in this world of blogging friends. I've decided to post tips and other thoughts that I have in my head. This will give you a window into my head or what I'm up to today. My kids just might have a part in this as well....little do they know.

3 comments:

LaRae said...

Jill - it's so good to hear from you! I'm so excited to have a "window into your head"! Tip away & post away!

Michele and Todd said...

I am really happy that you are getting into the blogging world even more. I too, love to look at blogs of even those I don't know. Blog surfing sometime keeps me on the computer a little bit to much, but I love it. See you in November!

Mari Burgess said...

Who took that picture? I am assuming David? I would seriously love to come up and have him take pictures of the kids, I love his pictures...they are so tender, innocent and genuine. LOVE IT!