Thursday, January 17, 2008

We have finally started!!

I know it has taken us a very long, long time to finally post stuff...sorry. But we did get to it didn't we even if we are dead last...? But we did, woohoo!
By the way, this is Josie blogging this because no one in my family will do it...and I kinda "vollenteered" to do it. I will probably do most of the blogging on it, but Rachel, my sister, will do some....
My mom made up the name if your wondering....i didn't. haha lol.
Anyway, everything is fun, here in Woodland. It is kind of...no really cold. We have a ton of snow, and it seems to never stop snowing!! Ahhh, the snow is annoying...sometimes.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Josie I am so proud of you. You did it! The posts are great and all the pictures are fabulous. You will have to start giving us all lessons now. I love you honey. will chat soon. Grandma xoxoxoxoxxo