Friday, January 18, 2008

Pomegranates are like Gold!

Where did we get all the Pomegranates? From Grandma and Grandpa's pasture in Logandale of course. Like the Wiscombes, we are also thankful for pomegranates. Thank you for the pomegranates! And thanks to Venita for picking them for us. I was just smart enough to go down to Logandale the same weekend as Venita and load up.

I made jelly with the ugly ones and the pretty ones were given as Christmas gifts to neighbors, teachers, and friends. They were a hit! Thank you thank you for the pomegranates.

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

http://clarkandiroz.blogspot.com/
I put a link to your blog on the family one. Good job you guys!

Michele and Todd said...

Hey my ggod friend Jill, hey its great to see your blog also. I found it through Linda's. Please check out mine if you haven't already. This blog thing is absolutely great and feels like we aren't so far apart. yes we know that you have so much snow this year. with Josh and Courtney in Heber city, Tara and Trent in Orem, and Kendra and Sterling in Logan, they have all just about had enough of the snow. I even think Kylee is not liking the snow in Cedar City.
Love to you and your family, I don't have your email address. Love Michele

Kimmy said...

Dear Jill-
I just stumbled on to your blog-WOW! I am so very impressed and am so excited to see your updates in the future.
The pomegranates were definately a hit at our house and the jelly was to die for. Just thinking about it makes me hungry and sentimental at the same time. You are carrying on with Grandma Jo's tradition. What a labor of love.
Seeing all your snow makes me go through snow withdrawls. It is so beautiful!
Have a great day. love you--Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill!
Eric got your blog address from David, I think. I am so excited! Hope you guys are doing well. We sure miss you all.