Friday, January 18, 2008

It's a New Year 2008

It's January! We all survived the holidays, Yeah! I love January because I feel like a fresh, clean slate is before me. I am motivated to begin the year with new goals and a brighter look for the year ahead of me. I believe that positive attitudes and faith take me to another level.

I usually start out a new year with big plans to not eat chocolate and run every day. Don't we all? This year I have big plans to enjoy life, my kids, my husband when I have him, and do things that make me happy. I am happy when I am surrounded by my family and doing good things. Good things might be cooking dinner or reading a good book instead. Good things might be mopping the kichen floor or sewing on quilt. Good things might be taking my dogs for a walk or taking a bubble bath. Helping with Homework is a good thing. So is going to work. Watching my kids grow and appreciate life and all that it offers them is good. Greeting David with a hello kiss after a long week away is good too. Missing is good. Love is good. Hard times are good. Letting go is good. Holding on tight is good.
All is good. What's good to You?

3 comments:

LaRae said...

Oh this is fabulous! Looking a the new Iroz family blog is good! Blogging if good! Keeping in touch with those you love who don't live so close is good. Eating chocolate is good - oops I mean incredible!

Jill I am so glad you have joined the blogging world. I will stop by frequently - as I am sure many others will too! Lots of love - LaRae

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

This has made my day for sure. It is late Sunday evening and just ready to go to bed and decided better check mail and there it was. Yeah!!!! You guys did it! I am way impressed. Yes it is good! Love you all so much. Great posts xoxoxoxoxox

JK said...

We posted comments last Saturday..you must not have received. Great Job Josie & Jill! Love Judy & Ken