Friday, December 18, 2009

The Christmas Spirit

During this Christmas season I have a prayer in my heart as to what I can give when our family has been given so much. I sat down to lds.org tonight and found some great Christmas videos, thoughts, and ideas on how I can give for Christmas. If you can find the time, watch all the videos. I love them all. This one is especially touching. The father in this video is Josie's seminary teacher and his family. sweet. I didn't realize it until I showed my girls the video and they told me.

Merry Christmas. I love you all.

The Christmas Spirit

1 comment:

LaRae said...

Hi Jill! How cool that this is Josie's seminary teacher's family! Brad showed this video to the girls before Christmas. We have watched it over again several times this week since we found it posted on your blog as well. Happy New Year! I am resolving to be a better blogger in 2010!