Thursday, February 5, 2009

Passion


My passionate husband made this birthday cake just for me. A very chocolaty cake. Chocolate is one of my passions. David isn't passionate about chocolate however. but he made it for me because he loves me. He is passionate about me, that is for sure, and many other things. One is a creative challenge. Anything that will stimulate his brain. Weird.


Everyone is passionate about something. Like my sis-in-law Venita. Her passion is thrift. My friend Linda's passion is Disneyland. My friend Michele's passion is her husband Todd and art. Just last weekend I discovered that my 7 year old niece Abby is passionate about avocados. Who knew? My daughter Josie is passionate about reading. So is my friend Jenn. Another friend, Pamela, is passionate about her Dogs and lavender. Lately my sis-in-law Aimee is passionate about getting an uninterrupted nights sleep. Heaven. My sister Kimmy and I have similar passions. But I don't think she is as passionate about chocolate as I am.

Just yesterday i had an itch for another passion of mine. I will tell you soon but I'll give you a hint. It involves a box of fabric and a free Amy Butler pattern that i found online!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing that cake isn't right in front of me or it would be gone. Maybe it already is. I will probably dream about it tonight! Yum. What a sweet husband. And happy birthday!

LaRae said...

That cake looks amazing! I'll bet it tasted even more amazing! Chocolate is one of my passions too!

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Well I know he makes good pies but I didn't know he bakes chocolate cakes also. This one is a masterpiece for sure. I want a piece right now. yummmmmmmmmmy

Linda said...

What a gorgeous cake!! Yummm... I do love Disneyland, but chocolate comes quite close...