Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Passion


I rummaged through my box and found a collection of fabric that I bought over a year ago. I think I will use it for a mystery quilt that I will be making at quilt club next month. But that's next month. remember, i have an itch and have to scratch! so i rummaged some more and discovered Christmas fabric that i purchased back in October. I thumbed through my patterns and searched online and within minutes came up with a project. Before I knew it i was slicing and at the same time ignoring dinner.

The next morning i began sewing blocks and rows and in a couple of hours my top was complete. Well, almost. It's kinda boring if you ask me. There's something that goes on top. It's really cool and I'm excited about it. When it's done I will share.

PS. I know, Christmas is over. I really wanted to do something Valentine-ish but didn't have the right colors on hand. Maybe I'll start something pink and red right before Easter!
What's you're passion? Wipe away those winter blues and get busy!

3 comments:

Taylor Ross said...

hi this is taylor, josies friend and the kid who has been teased alot by Josie, Clark, Holly, Rachel, Jeffrey, and lets see...a bunch of other people. well, i guess its ok. but anyways, the pictures of the birthday cakes and chocolate cakes look really good!

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Aw Jill, what a girl you are! It's good to see you creating and doing. The cake looks marvelous. can I have a bite?

Linda said...

I love that quilt already. I have also made a quick quilt this past week-for a service project for St. Judes...I'll post a picture when Georgia finishes quilting it...